A high grade cylindrical deadbolt which meets ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 requirements
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 160 (20 prefix) and 161 (standard) cut outs.
- 1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch thick doors standard.
- Meets ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 requirements.
- 2 3/4 inch backset standard, 2 3/8 available (20 prefix).
- Solid steel bolt with hardened steel pin insert and nickel silver plating.
- Brass cylinder, 6-pin. 2 nickel silver keys.
- Can be masterkeyed with other Sargent locks. Construction key system available.
- Non ferrous, reinforced, one piece housing.
- Non-handed, field reversible.
- Non ferrous turn lever.
- Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel front 2 1/4 inch by 1 1/8 inch with fixed bevel furnished standard.
- Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel strike.